Thursday, September 6, 2012

EmpowerMEnt Region 8


I started this presentation with the quote "Failing to Plan is a plan to fail" and ask the young ladies what does that mean. In order to make Your Vision A Reality I gave them these principles: (1) Failing to Plan is a Plan to Fail; (2) Everything in life happens for a reason; (3) Live with no regrets; (4) Every negative opportunity is just a hick up in your day; (5) IT'S YOUR TIME!

I had the young ladies list 5 visions/ goals they would like to achieve in life. A lot of them were very interesting and most of the young ladies were timid to share. I told them that "There is always someone linked to your vision, you have to speak out and tell people what you want to do or are wanting to do."

Major Thanks to Lauren Ashley for blessing me with the opportunity to speak with the young ladies of EmpowerMEnt Region 8. My task was to speak and interact with the young ladies on "Making your Vision a Reality"... I truly hope they gain something.

I enjoyed myself with the young ladies and answered some of my own questions, usually that's what happens.