Friday, March 15, 2013

Professional Development Consulting Firm


On March 14, 2013, I was fortunate enough to get my business license for my consulting firm. I named it Professional Development although I specialize in Marketing because I also consider myself a Business Coach. When I consult with my clients they don't just get Marketing advice but a 360 view of their business and where it should be going. Check out Professional Development Consulting Firm (www.prodevfirm.com) on Twitter and on Facebook.

Professional Development Consulting Firm will offer three main services, corresponding to what industry experts have identified as the primary opportunities in small business consulting: Monthly Seminars, Marketing Online Magazine and Consulting (business restoration, business development, human resources, public relations, and/or marketing plans)